So Matthew is heading back into Lynchburg tonight and we are trying to decide on the two restaurants that we will dine at on Friday and Saturday evening. Since this is Matt's last weekend in Lynchburg, we have pondered this quite hard. After much deliberation, we have decided on Waterstone Pizza tonight. Waterstone is one of our favorite places to go because of the hummus appetizer. It comes with an ample portion of hummus, chopped cucumbers, onions, black olives, peperoncinis and crumbled feta. This is BY FAR one of the best appetizers in town. Of course, we will get a brick oven pizza to share:) Here is the link to Waterstone: http://www.waterstonepizza.com/
Tomorrow it's New London Steakhouse!! I introduced Matt to this little diamond in the rough! It's locally owned and INCREDIBLE. We usually get the ribs but will be getting the steak (something we have never tried there before). I guess since it IS a steakhouse, we should opt for the steak :) I'd give you the link to New London but it doesn't exist...they are THAT far off the beaten path!!
Anyways, looking forward to a short weekend with Matthew and then he's off to Columbus. I will follow shortly. Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment