Jan 2012
- Had our first ultrasound and "met" Ethan.
- Matt was offered a position at Nationwide World Headquarters in Columbus, OH.
- My mom traveled down to VA (brought my Grandma) and threw me the most incredible baby shower.
- Matt and I sold our house in 8 days.
- We found out that my brother Gabriel was moving from Des Moines to Columbus!
- Matt and I move to Columbus, OH during a MAJOR storm which knocked the power out for a WEEK -- in 90 degree weather!
- Matt and I toured our new hospital, found a new OBGYN and took a birthing/parenting class.
- Matt and I started attending Scarlet City Church (which we now call our home church).
August 2012
- One of the most incredible moments of my LIFE - Ethan was born!
October 2012
- Matt and Gabriel run the Nationwide Half Marathon.
- Matt traveled out to California to visit his family for his 29th birthday.
November 2012
- We find out my Dad accepted a new job in Columbus, OH.
- Matt and I spent 4 days in Chicago to celebrate our 1st year anniversary.
December 2012
- We celebrated Ethan's first Christmas.
- My family moves to Columbus.
It has been quite an eventful year! I am realizing how quickly life passes and I want to relish in each moment it brings. I am so thankful that I get to stay at home with my peanut and watch all his growth and changes. I'm sure this year will bring many new adventures, tears and happiness. You never know what the Lord is going to bring your way.
These are a few goals that I have set for myself for this year:
- Grow in my relationship with the Lord.
- Exercise consistently.
- Maintain healthy eating habits on WW360.
- Run a 5K. Starting with a 5k (starting small) and then working my way up to something bigger.
I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my dear friends and family for your love, prayer and support throughout the year. You have been incredible to me and my family and we are overwhelmingly thankful.
Much love xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment