This past summer I had the opportunity to perform in Hairspray as a Dynamite. I performed with an amazing cast at Worthington Community Theater and hope to do more shows in the future. I did the entire show preggo and felt great (nearly) the entire time! My biggest fear were the costumes. Luckily everything was made to fit the growing mass that was my belly.
We also had an incredible family adventure to TopSail Island. My parents got a 4 bedroom house right on the beach!! We spent 7 glorious days soaking up the sun, eating delicious food, having intense games of Settlers and sleeping in!! It was an awesome trip and we made so many unforgettable memories.
At this point...Ethan is 2 and baby #2 is due in 8 weeks. Holy cow. I can't believe we will actually have two kiddos in diapers. Did I plan this right? (hehe) I trust God in all the changes and am so thankful for the opportunity to be a mommy again.
Some of our most recent changes are a result of our baby #2 (name not yet disclosed). This weekend we found an incredible deal on a gorgeous Honda Odyssey. We knew we wanted a van and had been looking. God dropped the opportunity in our laps and we acted. The room is incredible. I vowed I would never become a minivan mom but now that I am a parent, I realize how incredible these things are. **I have seen the light!!** A few other changes are a work in progress. We are converting our 3rd bedroom playroom into a nursery and turning Ethan's former nursery into a "toddler room." Ethan's switch to the "big boy bed" should be interesting.
We recently started a small group within our church and absolutely love it. We attend Grace Fellowship of Pickerington along with my family. Living only 4 miles away from your family and attending the same church is a blessing I do not take for granted.
This wasn't the most exciting, earth-shattering post I've ever made. I just wanted to update this blog since it had been so long. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment