Since I am not in classes right now, I have focused my leisure reading to pregnancy and motherhood books. Everything and anything I can get my hands on, I read it. As I have approached week 11 of my pregnancy, here are a few interesting factoids about our little nugget:
- Just over 1.5 inches long
- The hands will soon open and close into fists
- Tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums
- Bones are beginning to harden
- Kicking and stretching has started
- Tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional
- Hiccuping may begin now that the diaphragm is forming
While this is not a picture of nugget, here is an in utero picture which was captured inside a woman at 11 weeks. This is what little nugget looks like:
God is so good!!! God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I am reminded in Genesis that God is the giver of life. I am so thankful that He has entrusted Matthew and I with such a delicate/beautiful life.

No comments:
Post a Comment