Love.

Love.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meet ME!! Q&A

Favorite Fruit: I love honeydew.  That is BY FAR the best fruit in the world!!

Favorite Sentimental Movie:  Last of the Mohicans

Favorite Cheesy Horror Movie:  I have always been a fan of the Freddy Krueger movies...eeek!!

Favorite Album: Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Favorite Type Of Cheese: Brie

Mac Or PC?: Once you go Mac, you NEVER go back!!!

Favorite Age Group: 20s

Favorite Arctic Animal: Penguin

Favorite Book: Black,Red and White series by Jeff Decker (outside of the Holy Bible)

Favorite Disney Movie:  The Little Mermaid

Favorite Bad Habit: Biting my nails.  I have tried to break this habit for years.

Favorite Season: Autumn (especially in Virginia)

Favorite Smell: Yankee candles

Favorite meat: Medium cooked Steak

Type of clothing? Coats, scarves and mittens

Position to sleep in? Tummy!!  I can't sleep on my tummy for 5 more months...figuring out a new favorite position.

Cartoon character? Popeye the Sailor Man

Stand up comedian? Kevin Hart

Place in the world:  Although I have never been there, the Grecian Islands, specifically Santorini.  

TV show:  Friday Night Lights

Favorite Word: Love

Favorite Thing That Flies: Airplanes to take us all over the world

Favorite Thing to Do When Nervous: Bite nails

Favorite Planet: Earth

Favorite Reason for Laughter: During an intense game of Settler's of Catan with my family

Favorite Children's Book: Charlotte's Web

Favorite Location: Home

Favorite Author: Jeff Decker

Favorite Food Topping: Cheese?

Favorite Type of Weather: A nice fall day with a brisk breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment