Matt and I talked about it last night. Our lives have been a non-stop whirlwind since Jan 2011. When we first met, our love for each other was instant. Only after a few month of dating, Matt proposed. We moved quickly and 6 months later, walked down the aisle. We know God must have been chuckling a bit when we had us get pregnant within the first 2 weeks of marriage. Now that I am 6 months along, we are moving nearly 400 miles north and starting a whole new journey together!!
As it stands, I am going to remain in Lynchburg through the end of June. We are hoping to be (officially) moved within the month of July...but of course, that all depends on how our house-hunt goes. Luckily, this job comes with a relocation package and an automatic buy-out of our home. Also, they will cover any moving expenses incurred during the transition. This is an absolute blessing to hear...since the housing market (for sellers) is brutal.
Many of the details are still fuzzy...but I will be sure to update you all as we continue to put together the puzzle pieces. Keep us in your prayers. This is going to be QUITE the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment