Back in May 2010, I had gotten the most adorable puppy. He was a Shichon (Shih Tzu/Bichon mix) and I named him Tokyo. He was the love of my life. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Tokyo had to live with another family. The timing was perfect as my parents were looking for a new dog and they were love bitten by him. Tokyo was adopted by the Wasson family back in Sept 2010 and I've been "dog-less" ever since. Matthew and I are getting this little puppy as part of our Christmas gift(s) to each other. Here is a sneak peek of our little man:
If we get this little guy, he will be ready for pick on Dec 30! That is PERFECT timing for us and we cannot WAIT!!! We believe we may have settled on a name...but that will be announced later! Stay tuned as I will be posting more pictures after our visit today. WAHOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment