A few friends from high school started talking about having a class reunion on Facebook the other week. It dawned on me, "Oh my goodness, it's my 10 year high school reunion!!!" Holy cow!! I know everyone says, "Life flies by..." but I guess it didn't really hit me until now. 10 years....wow!! I can't believe it has been that long.
I somehow have been tasked with planning the 10 year high school reunion details. Luckily I have a few good friends who are partnering with me to help. As many of you may know, I graduated high school in Ypsilanti, Michigan. If you have never heard of Ypsilanti, it's about 5-10 miles outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan (home of the "big house"....The University of Michigan). My high school class was very small, which made us a very close-knit group and many full-filled memories. With the reunion being in Michigan, it will make planning a bit tricky. I am about 11 hours (driving-distance) from Ypsilanti. Juggling work, preparing for a baby, baby shower and 1- year reunion will be QUITE the task but I am willing to do it :) Plus, it's fun...you get to see people you haven't seen in YEARS.
Life is bringing so many changes. So much has happened in the last 10 years of my life...what will the next 10 years bring me? I guess I'll let you know in 10 years.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment