Love.

Love.

Monday, September 24, 2012

1 month check-up

Today Ethan had his 1 month check-up.  All I can say is....WOW!!  My tiny little baby has grown leaps and bounds.  At birth he was 6.13 and today he weighed in at 10.9!!!  He also grew over 2 inches!!  In addition to his check-up, he had to get his second round of the Hepatitis B vaccine.  While I know this is not his first shot, this is the first shot that I had to witness.  Talk about hard.  Ethan was laying on the doctor's table (peacefully) and the nurse said, "I am so sorry for what I am going to do to your son. Don't hate me."  She took his thigh and stuck the needle into his leg.  Immediately he went from a peaceful, calm state...to a blood curdling scream.  After about 10-15 seconds, he calmed down and was back to his normal self.  Matt snapped a picture to capture the moment.  I was so proud of my little Ethan.


No comments:

Post a Comment