Love.

Love.

Monday, September 10, 2012

And so it begins

Ethan is almost 1 month old!!  I can't believe how quickly time has passed.  I have been heeding the advice of others and really trying to relish in each moment.  I sometimes even find myself waking him up just so I can get more cuddling time with him.  He's so sweet and precious...I absolutely cannot get enough of him.

This past week, Matthew and I were quite adventurous and took Ethan to small groups, church, shopping and lunch.  I know this probably seems trivial some of the more experienced moms out there, but it was a big step for us.  Each adventure was successful and we sure enjoyed introducing Ethan to all of our friends.

Now that I'm almost 4 weeks post-partum, I am officially starting my weight loss journey.  Granted, I only gained a total of 18 pounds during my entire pregnancy, but I would like to lose some extra weight and get back into shape.  I started my journey today and am very committed to shedding the pounds.  I began Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" and BOY did she kick my tail.  Her workouts are short, yet extremely intense.  I appreciate the ability to get a good workout in 25 minutes.  This will allow me to workout while Ethan is napping.  I will do the video each day and will start walking more in the evenings.

I won't inundate everyone with day-to-day weight loss updates but I will definitely keep everyone updated with my progress.

Until next time my friends. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment