I recently got back into working out after having Ethan. I have been following the Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" and boy is it kicking my butt. I didn't realize how non-existent my abs had become. Seriously, doing a simple sit-up has proven quite challenging. Luckily I have started to get back into the swing of things and I can feel my endurance picking back up.
To help jump start my weight loss, I have decided to join Weight Watchers online. I have had several friends and family members follow this dietary plan but I have found that it is much more than just a weight loss program, it is a lifestyle change. I am taking this challenge in order to shed the baby weight (plus some)...and in the meantime, learn how to cook some really fun and creative dishes. I am stoked to see some results and to start this journey!!
Here's to a healthier (and smaller) life!! CHEERS.
No comments:
Post a Comment