While I'm losing weight, my sweet baby Ethan is gaining weight and growing!! He just turned 2 months and I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. People weren't kidding when they said the time flies by. I am so very thankful that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom! I know this is an absolute blessing and I try to not take it for granted. I often find myself stopping daily life so I can relish in the precious moments that motherhood brings. Each day I discover something new; a new development. Ethan laughs more, coos more, eats more, spits up more, focuses more and I love witnessing each new stage. I am absolutely enthralled by my sweet baby and could not be more thankful.
October is full of birthday celebrations! Grandpa (my dad) has a birthday on October 2nd, Matt has a birthday on October 15th and Grandma (my mom) has a birthday on October 27th. What a fun month of presents, goodies and memories.
Matt got to spend his 29th birthday in California with his family. He had a blast and I know he truly enjoyed the special time over there. We can't wait to take Ethan out for a visit to see his Nana and Papaw, Aunt Jennifer, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Andy, cousin Deacon and cousin Emery. What wonderful memories we will make together :)
Until next time...xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment